Easter Egg Chocolate Covered Strawberries
• 3 bars (100g each) White melting
• 12-14 medium sized strawberries
• Food colouring
1. Wipe the strawberries with a damp cloth and pat dry. Do not wash them.
2. Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave oven.
3. Separate melted chocolate into 4 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl in the colours you would like. (pastel yellow, pastel green, pastel blue, and pastel pink).
4. Hold the strawberry by its green cap and dip into the desired melted chocolate colour.
5. Gently shake off the excess chocolate and place the strawberry on a tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve.